How to Submit Post on Yoursupport? Opportunities & Events, Internships & Jobs, Internship Experiences
Hi! Thank you for considering to publish on Yoursupport. Below are some important details!
Note: All college/university events are published for free.
How to Submit a Post
1. Please submit your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the below guidelines. Please do NOT call, SMS, or Whatsapp us regarding publishing/updating of posts.
2. The subject line of your email should be ‘Yoursupport post’.
3. The full content of the post should be in the body of the email. Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files. Please send the content in text/word format. Please do NOT send PDF files.
4. The full content (body of the email) should be between 450-1200 words long. Please write in precise detail. NOTE: The post will be rejected if it is less than 450 words long.
5. Please mention the original URL to the event/opportunity at the end of the email.
6. Kindly email changes (if required on the published post) on the same email thread/chain (where you submitted the first post) for all requests to update content. Please avoid fresh/new email subject lines for the same post.
7. For internship experiences, please feel free to go beyond the format and write in any style you may want (but do include all the details that are usually there).
8. Sponsored posts: If you are private organisation and are charging students, we’ll treat your post as a sponsored post and charge between Rs. 2000 and 40,000 for such a post. The fee depends on the nature of the post being submitted. Please email Admin at email@example.com with Subject: Sponsored Post to discuss.
The following details are to be included for a post on Yoursupport:
NOTE: Feel free to include any other detail relevant for your requirements:
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
This includes: Conferences, Webinars, Courses, Workshops; Entrance Exams, Scholarships and Fellowships; Essay Competitions, Moots, Fests, Etc.
- About the organiser/college/university
- Details about the event/opportunity
- Who is it for/eligibility
- Location (country/state/city)
- Registration/submission procedure
- Fee details (if any)
- Prizes (if any)
- Contact information
- Official link
INTERNSHIP AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- About the organisation
- Nature/type/work of internship/job
- Number of employees/interns required
- Who can apply
- Salary/Stipend (if any)
- Duration of internship
- Application Procedure
- Contact info
- Official link (organisation’s website/social media link)
- Name, College, year of study of the student intern
- Do you want to submit the internship experience anonymously? Yes/No?
- Name of the organisation where you interned and its full address
- Duration of internship (mention the exact dates: for example June 1, 2019-July 14, 2019)
- How did you apply
- First day formalities, infrastructure, first impression
- Main tasks
- Work environment
- Good things
- Bad things
- Stipend (if any)
- Accommodation, commuting to office
- Anything else? Like: what you did to chill out, lessons learnt etc.
- Pics (if you have any photos, please do attach them)
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Yousupport are NOT Yoursupport official views on the internship.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Yoursupport is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.