1st National Article Writing Competition by Aaweg NGO
Aaweg Charitable Trust is a non-government organization. It was established in August 2016 with an objective of youth activism, Child labour, Legal research and legal awareness and legal assistance to the marginalized sector of society.
Aaweg works for the underprivileged sections of the society focusing their major attention towards the plight of living conditions of:-
- POOR CHILDREN
- PROMOTING QUALITY EDUCATION
- CONTRIBUTION TO LEGAL RESEARCHES
- AWARENESS OF LEGAL RIGHTS AND DUTIES
- GENDER EQUITY PROGRAM
- ENVIRONMENT AWARENESS PROGRAM
- JUDICIAL EXAMS PREPARATION
About services, Internship and Training by NGO
During the Internship, Interns will able to Learn:
Social entrepreneurial Mind set
Post your writing on our website
Judicial exams Preparation(Paid included)
Attending webinars on Legal matters and Judiciary Preparation
Aforesaid mentioned are the main task for interns according to their interests.
Information material along with assignments will be emailed to all the interns from time to time.
Benefits By NGO
- Judicial Preparation
- Placement Support
- · Opportunity to Internship with eminent lawyers & Law firms
- · Free Certificate Courses
- · Exciting Competition and Rewards
- · Voucher Prizes
- · Appreciation & Letter of Recommendation Certificate
- · Article Publication
About the Competition
Aaweg Charitable Trust is organizing the Article writing competition to encourage students from all parts of India to showcase their views and expression on contemporary issues.
Article Topic: Any Contemporary issue, research, theme, etc.
All undergraduate or Postgraduate Law students from recognized Schools/Colleges/ Universities are eligible for the event.
- Articles shall be Mailed at aawegtrust[at]gmail.com.
- The submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF form shall not be accepted.
- The submission shall be in the English language.
- The submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with a 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified.
- The main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12-point. Footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point.
- The participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
- Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
- Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition.
- The participant shall not include his/her name in the submission’s text in any form.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Any previously published entry would not be permitted.
- Aaweg Charitable Trust reserves the Copyright of the Articles; however, in case of copyright infringement (copied matter), Aaweg Charitable Trust is not liable for it.
- One person can send more than one article.
- In case of any conflicts, Aaweg Charitable Trust shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
All participants have to register themselves with the required registration fee of (Rs. 200/-) on or before 30th Dec 2021.
The fee should be submitted by: Paytm/UPI at 8285309526
Registration Link: Click here
Last Date of Registration: On or before 30th Dec 2021
Last Date of Article submission: 15th Jan 2022
Date of Result Declaration: 20th Jan 2021
Winning amount: 10,000/-
1st Runner up: 5,000/-
2nd Runner up: 2500/-
Note: E-Certificate of appreciation shall be issued to all the participants.
Article Writing Competition by Aaweg NGO
For any further query please feel free to WhatsApp at 8285309526 or mail at aawegtrust[at]gmail.com.