Career Hacking: World’s Bestselling Job Search Course
In today’s job market, the resume has become the number one requirement potential employer’s request. Before an employer will take valuable time to interview you, he or she wants to meet you – on paper. How you impress that employer with your resume can, and will, make all the difference.
Without a resume, you can’t even begin to compete, and an inferior resume will quickly eliminate you before you even have a fighting chance. That is why it is imperative to have a superior resume, one that effectively lets employers know what you can do for them.
What you’ll learn with this course-
- Learn how to use innovative career hacking techniques from the founder of the Career Hacking™ discipline
- Present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn® and discover other online personal networking techniques
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results in your job search
- Interview competently and persuasively in your job search while still being yourself
- Create career opportunities during your job search using traditional and non-traditional methods
- Build relevant professional and personal networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with personal success and contentment
- Make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles
This course includes-
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 78 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Before making any important decision, it’s a good idea to take time for self-reflection. Choosing a career is no different. In this step, you’ll reflect on what kind of work environment you want to be in, what type of work you enjoy, who you want to work with, and more.
Pick the occupation that you think will bring you the most satisfaction based on all the information you have gathered. Realize that you are allowed do-overs if you change your mind about your choice at any point in your life. Many people change their careers at least a few times.
More about the course
Career Hacking™ leverages cutting-edge research from top-flight organizations like Harvard Business School, the McKinsey Consulting Group, and Duke University. The course itself is currently implemented by the career centres of the EDHEC Global MBA Program and the California State University Business Schools.
As a premium subscriber to the course, you’ll get lifetime access to:
- 150+ eye-catching and engaging videos presented in HD and designed by the animators at Eazl in San Francisco
- Pro-grade, tested and proven templates for your resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, and LinkedIn profile
- Word tracks for managing tricky situations like performing seamless e-networking, requesting professional recommendations, and handling tough interviews
- Step-by-step guides for advanced resume writing and advanced LinkedIn profiles, including keyword optimization
- Summary banks for your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile covering a wide variety of professional backgrounds
With highly-produced videos and other well-crafted materials, this course is optimized for both enjoyment and retention, allowing you to get the most out of this valuable career information. You’ll also get frequent updates to the course, giving you more and more value over time.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking to stealthily get promoted or job hunt
- Job seekers who want to improve their results
- People considering a career change
- Recent college graduates
- Participants and recent graduates from MBA programs
- Current undergraduate students
Link to the course: https://www.udemy.com/course/golden-gate-bridge/
Course Fees- ₹385