Organizer- The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) is organizing the 7th CIPR National Level Essay Competition.
Details= Theme- IP & SMEs: Taking Ideas to Market
Date- Submit by 4 July, 2021
Eligibility- The competition is open to LL.B. and LLM students studying in any of the recognized Law Schools/ Colleges/Departments of the Universities
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The essay should be in English, not exceeding 3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Only one essay per participant will be permitted. Multiple submissions will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The essay should be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of a maximum of two authors per submission.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, email id, Contact number, and the name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant. In case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of both the authors.
- No part of the submission should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- All contributions must represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
- Kindly avoid the general and common information about the sub theme of your paper as far as possible. For example, those who are writing about GIs, kindly avoid elaborating about GIs instead of discussing the topic.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- Duly filled Declaration Form must accompany the essay.
- In all matters related to the Essay Competition, the decision of the Panel and CIPR shall be final and conclusive.
- The copyright over the submitted articles shall vest with the CIPR, whereas moral rights shall vest with the author.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation 20th edition.
- The Submissions are to be made in Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, Footnote size: 10
- Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Fee details- It is free.
Prizes- 1st Prize: Rs. 10000/-, 2nd Prize: Rs. 5,000/-, 3rd Prize: Rs. 3,000/-.
Submission Deadline- Submit by 4 July, 2021
Contact information- For any queries please write to email@example.com
Link- https://www.lawof.in/7th-cipr-national-essay-writing-competition-by-nuals-kochi/ ; Submit the essay online at firstname.lastname@example.org