July 14, 2021
Mid-Term & Winter Internship Opportunity at Law Commission of India Apply Now!
Internship Opportunity at Law Commission of India
About the Programme
The Law Commission of India provides opportunities to law students for assisting the Commission in its legal research/law reform projects by holding a Summer (May-June), Winter (November-December), and Mid-Term Internship Programme.
Click here for the official website of the Law Commission of India.
Law students pursuing studies in,
- 2nd and 3rd year of 3-year, and
- 2nd to 5th year of 5-year law degree course only, at any recognized College/Law School/University.
For Winter Programme: November-December
How to Apply?
- Fill in the hard copy of the application form.
- Find the application form through the link given at the end of this post.
- Send the applications in the enclosed format by 1st October (in case of Winter programme). For Mid-Term Internship Programme, the application should reach 30 days in advance (intended date for joining the internship).
- The applications should reach either by post/courier or by hand to:
Assistant Law Officer, Law Commission of India, Lok Nayak Bhavan, ‘B’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi -110003.
- Application received after the cutoff date shall not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Find the official information through the application link