Internship Opportunity at Law Commission of India
About the Programme
The Law Commission of India provides opportunities to law students for assisting the Commission in its legal research/law reform projects by holding a Summer (May-June), Winter (November-December), and Mid-Term Internship Programme.
Click here for the official website of the Law Commission of India.
Law students pursuing studies in,
- 2nd and 3rd year of 3-year, and
- 2nd to 5th year of 5-year law degree course only, at any recognized College/Law School/University.
For Winter Programme: November-December
How to Apply?
- Fill in the hard copy of the application form.
- Find the application form through the link given at the end of this post.
- Send the applications in the enclosed format by 1st October (in case of Winter programme). For Mid-Term Internship Programme, the application should reach 30 days in advance (intended date for joining the internship).
- The applications should reach either by post/courier or by hand to:
Assistant Law Officer, Law Commission of India, Lok Nayak Bhavan, ‘B’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi -110003.
- Application received after the cutoff date shall not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Find the official information through the application link