Online Internship Opportunity at Abbasi & Associates
About the Internship
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and present government restrictions imposed across the country, Abbasi & Associates is pleased to offer online internships to students.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Interns would be required to conduct legal research, do legal drafting, attend court proceedings and write articles. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Interns may be assigned with different ongoing or new projects, and they will be expected to work towards its fulfilment.
Perks of Internship
- A certificate regarding successful completion of the internship shall be issued.
- Flexible working hours.
2nd or 3rd-year students of the three-year programme (LL.B) or 2nd to 5th-year students of the five-year programme (B.A.LL.B) can apply for the internship.
At least 4 weeks. Interns not completing the internship for the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- Kindly email your CV along with a Statement of Purpose, Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Subject line of the email should be “Application for Internship”.