Online Internship Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan
About the Organization
Hamari Pahchan is a Non-Profit Organisation, working in the field of Health, Sanitation, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Child Education over the past 5 years with collaboration and support from the Delhi Police, School Teachers, Advocates, Experienced Doctors, and especially the youth of schools and colleges. Our motto is to help underprivileged people to make them privileged enough so that they can lead a self-sufficient life and its endeavours by creating awareness and raising funds for it.
About the Opportunity
Hamari Pahchan is accepting applications for its online (service) internship or volunteering opportunity for those who find pleasure in working for the people and serving society.
Minimum 1 month (can extend up to one year depending on the will of the volunteer)
Nature of Work
Currently, the NGO is working on 4 major projects:
- Covid Relief
- Sukhad: Menstrual Hygiene (providing underprivileged women access to menstrual hygiene)
- GadgetShala (providing Internet facilities, smart gadgets like mobile phones, laptops, and computers to underprivileged children in times of online education)
- Hunger and Malnutrition project
Interns can choose to work on any one or more of these projects.
Major work includes creating fundraisers, contacting potential donors like companies with a mandatory CSR policy, content writing, spreading awareness on social issues, etc.
Perks of Volunteering
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation to achievers and sincere interns
- Chance to get featured on our website + shoutout on our social media handles
Any student/working professionals in any field willing to contribute to the cause of the NGO.
Please note that this is a Service Internship; hence, no stipend/remuneration shall be provided to the interns/volunteers.
How to Apply?
- e-Mail your Internship application to email@example.com OR
- Join the WhatsApp group, by clicking here.
- Contact Person:
- Arti Verma (Project Head)
Mobile number: 9711372259