About the Organizer
International Conference on Law and Economics organised by TNNLU is located in the Srirangam Taluk of the Tiruchirappalli Corporation, formerly known as Trichinopoly. This institution of learning was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education. TNNLU is the brainchild of the former Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr. J Jayalalithaa who laid its foundation stone on 13th February, 2012.
About the Conference
The Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappali is organizing the 7th International Conference on Law and Economics which is to be held virtually from November 25th to 28th, 2021. This Conference is being organized in association with the Indian Association of Law and Economics. We hope that this conference will provide an opportunity for everyone interested in the discipline of Law and Economics to present papers on various themes under its wide umbrella.
The past six conferences attracted leading national and international experts and academicians in the field of Law and Economics, lawmakers, bureaucrats, senior officials representing relevant regulatory and statutory bodies, professionals, firms, and students. The areas of interest for this conference include, but are not limited to, those mentioned in the brochure for the event which can be found on the TNNLU website.
Students, teachers, professionals, and research scholars (whether Indian or foreign nationals) are eligible to participate in the virtual conference and submit papers.
Notifications of Acceptance
We will review the papers as per the following guidelines:
- Papers will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers, allotted on a random basis;
- The review will be based on the scientific rigor of the paper, originality of research, and relevance to the conference themes.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by 10th October 2021 on the basis of the review.
For complete details, please refer to the official brochure.
Types of Presenters
- Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
- Teachers: 1500 (INR)
- Indian Industry Professionals: 2000 (INR)
- Students (Foreign Nationals): 50 (USD)
- Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD)
- Indian participants: 500 (INR)
- Foreign participants: 30 (USD)
- Name of the Account Holder: REGISTRAR-ICLE-2021
- A/C No.: 30030110033821
- Bank & Branch: UCO Bank, TNNLS Branch
- MICR: 620028012
- IFSC Code: UCBA0003003
- Swift Code: UCBAINBB342
- Best Paper: Rs. 10,000
- 2nd Best Paper: Rs. 5,000
- 3rd Best Paper: Rs. 2,500
- Full Paper Submission: 20th August, 2021
- Notifications of Acceptance: 10th October, 2021
- Authors’ Registration: 18th October, 2021
- Conference Dates: 25th – 28th November, 2021
Dr. K. Thomas Felix, CONVENER
Assistant Professor (Economics),
Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli,
For official brochure, click here.