Yoursupport is an online platform to provide services in relation to legal field to students, advocates, NGOs and layman as well.
If you like creating reader-friendly content, initiate and implement new content/information based projects for students or around education, can embrace the trials and tribulations of an entrepreneurial organisation, and would love to work at an intersection of education, content, and technology this is for you!
1. Format, categorize, edit and publish content based on internal guidelines. This is to ensure that content displayed on Yoursupport is beautiful and easy on the eye.
2. Manage a team of student contributors.
3. Execute new content initiatives along with a team of student interns.
4. Liaison with colleges and socio-legal organisations for content tie-ups.
5. Conduct interviews with student achievers, leading personalities, and others.
You can expect to learn the ins and outs of running a media start-up!
1. Excellent formatting skills. Prior experience in online content/Wordpress platform is a plus.
2. Good English writing and editing skills.
3. Ability to work unsupervised, and mentor others.
4. Entrepreneurial abilities. Ideate and implement new projects with small teams.
A graduate with excellent skills in English language (writing and editing).
Pros and Cons
- Yoursupport are young and growing and your potential to grow with it is huge.
- Implement new projects that positively impact the student community at large.
If you like working with big offices and bureaucratic structures, this will not be the right position for you.
Interested Candidates can mail their resume at email@example.com
Early applications will be considered first.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and will be given ‘test tasks’.