Online Internship Experience with Adv. Raviketan Bhardwaj
Name Of The Intern , Year Of Study ,College
Anonymous, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, B.A.LL.B. 2nd year.
Name Of The Organization Where You Interned And Its Full Address
Advocate Raviketan Bhardwaj, Delhi High Court and Supreme Court of India,
Address: C – 14, South Extension Part – 2, New Delhi – 4
How Did You Apply
I connected with him on Facebook. Then I asked them for an internship and applied through mail.
First Day Formalities, Infrastructure, First Impression
As this internship is in both mode online and offline. Online because sir gave me research work related to legal provisions for the protection of women rights. And offline because when court was open then I visited it for filling RTI and collect some documents from Women Police Station, Meerut (U.P.)
When I filed first RTI, I was very confused and roaming around from where to collect postal order and How to attach it. And when I visited the police station to read FIR filed by Complainant, I was very nervous and had some questions in mind like In what way I will talk to Sub- Inspector and other police officers.
My main task was to read cases related to protection of women rights and visited Meerut District Court and Police Station to read and collect all related documents, to file RTI and to meet SSP of Meerut.
I worked on several areas like:
- Filing RTI
- Collect documents
- Legal Research on Section 498A IPC, 354, 323, 376 and 511 IPC
- Drafting of RTI
- Legal Notice from Defendant side
Work environment was very great because all responsibilities were in my shoulder and the case is still pending. I will work on it with sir. Sir is very great and always helps me a lot. Without any experience sir gave me the opportunity and trust me.
- I alone handle and collect documents.
- I learnt many things like from where collect different documents, How to talk to Police Officers, from where to buy all legal papers and so on.
- With this internship I now know the power of black coat and proud to be from law background.
- For me this internship is both online and offline.
- Sir also paid the money which I spend on photocopy, bus ticket and postal order.
First is that the case is pending because of closing of Court.
It was an unpaid internship. But learnt a lot as I don’t had such type of experience needed.
Accommodation, Commuting To Office
As this is online and offline internship, I visited District Court and Police Station. As office was closed due to lockdown. I don’t have any vehicle to go to Court. I arrived through bus. And the money of bus ticket was given by sir. The entire task was given on call.
- Now I easily and confidently talk to police officers. Always talk to police officers politely and in good manner that you know everything.
- While preparing the arguments also prepare the points for your defense.